Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Doctor Appointments, Pictures, Oh My!

Well I'm taking Jeff back to the doctor's this morning. The poor little guy is just pulling at his ears and waking up again at night. I feel so bad for him. I'm hoping it's not another ear infection...that would be 7 since November, but at the same time I hope it is so I can get him medicine. I'm also going to try and get the referral for the Ears/Nose/Throat Doctor so we can get tubes put in his ears. Not sure what else to do for him, but I'm sure it will be good to get this taken care of. I'm hoping if he ends up with tubes that his speech and hearing would imrpove as well.

I'm looking forward to the weekend! We get to spend quality time with Jeff which is the best part! Saturday I'm taking him to get Easter pictures done. A good friend of ours, Gerri Leonard does photography - www.serendipitybygerri.com and she does amazing work. I can't wait to see what she does for Easter pictures! I'll be sure to post a link to it after I get the proofs back.

No comments: