Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Restaurant Rants!

I loved finding out about the $1 burger nights at Bar Louie, especially with the price of everything going up, it was nice to know I could go some place once a week and get a cheap meal. Last night we get there, you ready for this...the wait was an 1 1/2....I could believe it. We got there at 615, so it wasn't an unusual time...I couldn't believe it, I was so pissed!

So of course we still needed to eat some dinner, so we all decided to head over to Granite City. We eat our food, get ready to pay for the bill and we have 2 seperate bills for DH & me. Our waitress tells us it's because only the mug club cardholder, which would be my DH, get the 10% off of his bill. I of course tell her we've been here 2 other times and have always gotten 10% off the entire bill, not just what he ordered. So I got screwed over there too.

It was not a good night for eating out...frustrating more than anything!

No comments: