Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend In Review

Oh man, the weekend just goes by way to fast. I mean it takes so long to get to Friday, and than before I know it, bam, it's Monday morning again....it's so frustrating. I must need a vacation or something because I'm dreading coming into work each week.

I love being home with Jeff and wish that I could just stay with him all the time. When he cries as I walk out the door it breaks my heart. This morning he laid his head on my shoulder and rubbed my back. It was the sweetest thing, it was like he was telling me "mommy, don't go, I need you here with me..."

The weekend was great! We went to tha lake and relaxed up there. It had been way to long since we'd been there and I forget how much we relax when we are there. The lake is beautiful right now. It's completely frozen over, and with the sun shining it was just perfect! Nothing really was planned. Friday night it was just Nick & I, no one else got up there until around 930 or so. It was so nice to be by ourselves and not have anyone around. Even Jeff went to bed well, must mean he likes it at the lake too. Saturday we went to Shipsy to E & S. That place is so much fun, especially the deals you can find in there. But FYI if anyone is interested, a new waterpark opened up there, and it's just okay on the inside, extremely crowded! Saturday night the Coffman's came to the lake, boy did Jeff like hanging out with them. Tommy & Michael sure did wear him ou
t, it was cute to watch them all together. Jeff liked getting pushed on his truck for like an hour. The giggles were priceless!




Sunday lets see, I don't think anything to good happened...expect Jeff had a friend sitting next to him on the car ride home! Not sure if Olin enjoyed the hands petting him, but Jeff enjoyed him!

No comments: