Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring is near, at least I hope it is

Spring time is coming, I can feel it! I'm really ready for the weather to get nicer out, plus I cannot wait to be able to take Jeff running outside. I might even try and get out there tonight. He likes being outside so much, so I'm really hoping he'll tolerate the stroller better than he used to.

Running is going to be a challange for me! I actually ran Saturday, only a mile, but at least it was something, and I could run without stopping. Haven't ran without stopping in ages, and haven't run since October/November of last year. I can really tell a difference in my body though. Really anxious to get back to doing what I love!

Here's to 60 degrees and hoping it gets nicer outside!!!

No comments: