Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Freezing Temps!

Oh my goodness it's so cold outside...my computer is reading -10 right now and lord only knows what the wind chill is out there. It hasn't been this cold in who knows how long, all schools were canceled here today, those are the days I wish I were a teacher!

I'm so happy it's the weekend though! That means 2 whole days of time with Jeff and who could resist thoses? I love that little boy so much. Today when I got home I had a few minutes to sit down, but only a few because then he was up and ready to play. When I walked in his room to get him he had this huge grin on his face, it just melts my heart! I love that I can't do anything without him right next to me, he's a momma's boy that's for sure. I'm the only one who can sit by him when he eats, he likes me to give him a bath and put him to bed, he can't stay with dad if mom has to run an errand, he's right there with me.

Tonight we went to Meijers, yes I took him out in this weather, so we could get a bookcase for his room. He has so many books, it was the only option! And while we were there I looked around for a bit and found some CARS items for his room...a Mator pillow which he hasn't put down since I gave it to him, a McQueen light for his room, and then a night light. I know he doesn't need it, and it wasn't in the budget, but I just had to get it for him. He's my little man and I love to spoil him rotten!

No comments: