Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stultz Birthday Party for Jeff

Today we went down to Tiffin to celebrate Jeff's birthday with Nick's side of the family. We decided it would be nice for them to spend some time with Jeff without my family there. Of course when I plan these things, I forget how much work is actually involved, but I'd do anything for my little man, so no complaining. We had a great time though! We left Toledo around 9 and got down there at a decent time. Lauren & Howard were already there so we got to spend a few minutes without a lot of people around. It was great getting to see how big Luke is getting. I miss Jeff that age, but I'm glad that Jeff is able to communicate with me, makes life so much easier.

All in all we had a great time, and I think the pictures speak for themselves. Uncle Howard made Jeff a mini corn hole game, it's so awesome, I love it. I think Nick is looking forward to playing with it more than Jeff!
Brothers & Boys
Nick, Jeff, Howard & Luke



3 Generations of Stultz Men
Nick, Jeff, Grandpa, Luke & Howard



Nick with Luke & Jeff



Jeff's Michigan Corn Hole... how cute is that?



Digging in and eating his cake!



Loving all of the attention!



Opening some presents from Mom &Dad



Being a goober talking on Paige's cell phone


No comments: