Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Child Is A Little Shit!

And I don't care who gives me crap about it. Jeff is almost 2, he knows right from wrong. About a month ago he put teeth marks in his brand new crib. We corrected him for it, explained why he shouldn't do that and what would happen if he did it again. Amazingly he stopped doing it and we haven't had anymore problems... until yesterday & today that is. That little shit put tons of teeth marks in his bed and I'm so upset. The crib was not cheap, and now it looks like crap. He knows what he did was wrong because when I asked him about it he starts to cry and tries to change the subject, but it makes me so mad that he's still doing it.

Nick & I went out tonight and got this Gummie stuff to go over the crib rail so he can bite all he wants, but it won't wreck the crib!

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

Oh Trish....I can't imagine how frustrated you must be. I know how upset I got about Seth's first teeth marks in his also-not-cheap crib, but what can you do about an 8 month old, ya know? Hang in there -- hopefully, the attitude will resolve and the biting will stop.