Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Snow!

I can't believe all of the snow that we got over the weekend...I think the weather forecast said we got 11 inches of snow...11 inches!!! It looks amazing outside though. We are suppose to get more this week so we'll see what happens.

Since we got all of this snow over the weekend, we didn't venture out to much. Of course now that I'm thinking about it, I guess we did, but it didn't seem like it was as busy as we normally are.

Friday night my dad thought it was a great idea to go out for dinner, so we headed out to Cold Keg, which is this great little dive, but it took forever and the service was slow. Jeff's bedtime is normally around 8 and we didn't get out of the restaurant until 8:30...we got there at 6:45. But he was good the entire time we were there so I can't complain.

Saturday was a relaxing sort of day! Nick's basketball got cancelled, I went and did TurboKick at the Y with Steph, Nick worked with John most of the day, I ran errands with Jeff & my parents. Dad took Jeff to BassPro so he could get him a headlight like he got the boys for Christmas. Jeff wears Nick's around the house and my dad decided that he needed his own. While we were there they fed the fish so that was really neat to see, plus nice to know they do it on the weekends. We were suppose to play Suquence after Jeff went to bed, but I couldn't even tell you what happened to that, I guess we all checked out early that night!

Sunday was a beautiful day...no wind, the perfect day to take Jeff outside. Nick spent most of the day in the basement watching who knows what on tv, so I took Jeff out and we hung out most of the day. We helped grandma and grandpa shovel the driveway, then decided that we would take a nice long walk. I think Jeff misses the everyday walks...Mom & I walked for 45 minutes and he didn't say a peep the entire time. He was dressed in so many layers and had so many blankets on him he couldn't even move, but I'm sure the people who were driving by were looking at me like I'm so crazy mother. The fresh air was awesome though.

I did not want to come into work today...something about it just keeps getting more and more difficult.

No comments: