Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Important Day in History

I can't believe that today I will be witnessing this huge monumental step for America. I think it's amazing and it just shows how far we've come in such a short amount of time. I'm getting chills just watching all of this going on. I wish Jeff were older so he could appreciate all of this, what a great history lesson. People all over the world will remember where they were the day that President Obama took office.

I'm not an Obama fan, or I guess I should say I wasn't, and I'm worried about some of the things that could occur from him being in office, but he is our President and I'll support the decisions he makes. Here is to the wonderful event taking place today!


No comments: