Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Big Announcement!!!

I'm happy to report that as of 4/22/09, I officially have a new job!!! The process has been a long one, I think it's been going on since February, but yesterday it became official and we couldn't be happier. It's going to be an adjustment for all of us. I'm going to be working longer hours, well only a 1/2 hour more each day, but I won't get home until after 5 instead of 3:30, which I don't mind at all, but I will miss the extra time with Jeff. It's a good step forward for me to take in my career and I'm really excited about it.

Of course I'm sad to be leaving my job, I've been here 6 1/2 years, almost 7 and I've learned so much here. But after being unhappy with how things have changed in the past 6 months, I knew a change was needed. It feels great to know that May 6th will be my last day here!

No comments: