Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Request from Nick

So on Sunday Nick was in Tiffin and his mom showed him the blog. Now Nick is claiming that he didn't even know about the blog which is complete BS...unless he doesn't listen when I'm talking. Believe me when I say that I talk about having to go and update the blog all the time. So anyway, I get a phone call asking what DH stands for, so I tell him it stands for darling husband, which is truthfully does, but depending on how you feel about your husband that day it can also mean dumb husband. Nick thinks it stands for dick head! He has asked me to change all of the DH references to LH...loving husband! Sorry dear...it's staying DH!!!!

I did tell the girls on the message board I visit frequently and they thought it was hilarious!!!!

No comments: