Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Good of The Weekend!

Well I know the last post was disheartening and I was feeling sorry for myself. Sorry not sure how else to feel. It sucks we don't get that house, especially since there are not any other houses out there for this type of deal. But things could be a lot worse though right? Look at the button on the right about baby Stellan. We have our health and that's the most important thing!

The weekend was great for spending time with the family. Saturday we moved tons of trees in mom & dads yard. It was amazing to see how quickly it went and seriously I was so happy to not have to dig the holes myself, if we would of had to of done that, it would of taken forever!!! Everyone else took off for the lake but Nick & I stayed home and hung out. We went to the airport to look at planes, then went to Dick's to get Jeff's new basketball since we popped the other when the other night when we ran over it. While we were there we also got his life jacket for the summer...he did not like trying it on, but it's another thing checked off our list so I'm happy about that. We had pizza for dinner, and just relaxed, just the 3 of us...felt good to be together!!!

This morning we woke up and went to church. We didn't want to since it was Palm Sunday and we knew that the gospel was long, but I'm glad we did. We have a lot to be thankful and greatful for and needed to thank someone for that. After church we went to Bass Pro and Jeff got to do an Easter egg hunt. He had fun running around trying to look for those. We didn't stand in line for the easter bunny though because it was way to long. Jeff & I took a nice nap this afternoon and then we made brownies and jello...I'm so glad he loves helping me!!! Since it was raining Jeff & I went to Dick's to take back the crocs since they were to big, then to Target to just look around, and then a drive around. Can you tell that we are bored?

Not looking forward to my day tomorrow, but such is life! Hoping this week will be a good week!!!!

No comments: