Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Jeff's Music Class & Story Time

Well last Tuesday night Nick and I took Jeff to a Music Together class and he was horrible...so horrible I was really embarrassed that he was mine. We left there assuming he was to little to take the class. The next morning I was talking to mom and she thought it was the time of night causing the problem, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized she was right! Jeff is never well behaved around 6...he starts to unwind and go crazy around this time. So I signed him up for the Wednesday morning class. I took him this week and he was great! He enjoyed dancing and playing musical instruments and meeting other kids. I'm so glad I ended up taking him back!

Jeff is also going to storytime on Thursday mornings. Mom takes him for me since I'm at work, but Jeff loves the interaction. Mom says he sits and listens to the stories so nicely and he does great, which is good to hear. I'm looking forward to taking him myself one of these days!

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

I've had to keep an eye on the clock, too, with anything that starts to encroach on Seth's nighttime routine. I'm glad you have an alternative for this!