Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Vistors!

The weekend was great, yet again! And for not having to much planned, it somehow filled up rather quickly. Friday night we decided to head out and celebrate Nick's promotion at work! We went to Granite City and ordered whatever we wanted, which NEVER happens. Jeff was a perfect angel at dinner, and of course LOVED his balloon at the end! Since Nick had been working so many hours, he headed off the bed at 7:30...yes you heard that right, 7:30! Jeff of course went to bed, soon there after so I was on my own. Felt good to have some quiet time to myself.

Saturday I had to wake Jeff around 7:50, since he had been awake in the middle of the night...not sure what is up with this, but I got him ready to go get his flu shot. Mom came with me to do that, then we ran a few errands, nothing to special. Amanda ending up calling me and we decided to head out early in the morning to go to the pumpkin patch. We had such a great time! It was nice going with someone other then just the 3 of us. Plus little A is adorable, so who wouldn't want to hang out with the C Family for ahwile! Jeff couldn't stand very well and kept falling over, but I just told him, "He was fine and he if he's going to go hunting with the guys, then he needs to get used to this stuff!" We picked out our pumpkins, then Jeff and I walked to the front of the farm so he could see the animals. We all decided we could use a bite to eat, so off to Skeeter's. It was a quick bite to eat then Jeff needed to go home and take a nap. Nick went out to John and Steph's to shoot the gun with the men, and I took a nap, felt great! We had Zach that night, which was nice. We went to Fricker's and had dinner, then home where the boys played video games to lord only knows what time! Nick enjoys hanging out with Zach. When Zach leaves, he always tells me he can't wait for Jeff to be that big...I can!

Jeff enjoying picking his own pumpkin...okay he's just walking around!

The Daddies & Babies... Jeff doesn't sit still, so this was the only way to get his picture. Isn't Miss A's smile adorable?

He's getting so big!

Sunday was another beautiful day in Toledo! Nick & I decided to leave Jeff home with my parents while we went to church ALONE...it was the first time in I can't tell you how long, that I actually heard the homily, and got to kneel. It felt great! And then when we got home, he was taking a morning nap...GO MOM! Later on in the morning Anne & Gene arrived and it was great to see them. We haven't seen them since the lake this summer. I was disappointed that the kids weren't with them, but none the less, it was nice to catch up, and then enjoyed their weekend away! We spent some time at John and Steph's, had a big Thanksgiving dinner, enjoyed LOTS of laughs, but it just felt great to see them. It stinks that we won't see them again until next summer!


No comments: