Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Who Knew I Could Love Someone So Much?

When I first found out I was pregnant, I wasn't that excited. When we went for our first ultrasound I wasn't relieved when I saw the heartbeat. I was never truly excited about being pregnant and loosing my figure... I wasn't sure what I was, the only thing I knew, was that I was going to become a mother.

It wasn't until Jeff was born that I felt the greatest love towards him, a love that I could no way describe to anyone today, but it's a love that can never be broken. I love Jeff with all of my heart, I would do anything for him, and I cannot imagine him not being apart of my life. I thank God everyday for my wonderful little man, for his smile that lights up his face whenever I walk in the door, for the scream he lets out when I close the door at night, for the body the throws on the floor when he doesn't get his way, for the boy laying in bed with me at 6:30 watching Elmo because someone woke up a little to early that day. I love Jeff flaws and all, and even when I don't understand how I can't get enough of him, I know that he is my greatest gift of all. I'm so glad that he's mine and I get to watch this amazing person grow up, but he needs to not get so big so fast.

No comments: