Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Seriously, where does the time even go? It seems like Firday takes forever to roll around, and then before you know it, it's Monday again! It was another good weekend for the Stultz family... Nick wasn't around a whole lot, he did the football thing this weekend, but Jeff & I sure had a great time together.

Let's see Friday Aunt Chrissy came over to hang out with mom for a bit. It was nice to see her and visit, even it was only for a little bit. Friday evening Nick headed down to Tiffin to go to some football games with his head, so Jeff & I went and did a little shopping... I LOVE shopping! We hit The Loft, and Kohl's, I just picked up a few things for myself, and Jeff got a couple of new books. It was a quiet Friday evening actually...we really didn't do a whole lot!

Saturday morning Nick had to work, so Jeff, Steph, & I took him breakfast before we headed to the downtown Toledo library. That place is amazing and truthfully I'll probably be going down there quite a bit with Jeff. The children's section is amazing, tons for Jeff to do, and the shelves of books blew me away... I didn't even know where to begin! We hit the grocery store...it's insane to shop on Saturday morning, but got the fixings I needed for cooking that afternoon. Nick got home from work and let me know he was going up to U of M to watch Michigan play with Kyleigh... I wasn't happy that he was going to be gone the rest of the day, but oh well, his loss not mine. Jeff took a wonderful nap, I cooked, I got a nap in, and when he woke up we headed out to Steph & John's to have dinner and a bon fire! We had a great time!!! Jeff loves helping Uncle John around there... thanks for having us out guys!
Jeff & Aunt Steph hanging by the fire!

Jeff was having so much fun playing in the straw!

Sunday morning we woke up and went to church. Was glad we went but man Jeff does not understand he needs to be quiet and good for an hour! St. Joe's needs to build a cry room, or we won't be going to church to much with him!! He was tired though, I'll give him that. I put him down for an early nap and woke him at 1:30 so we could go to MacQueens...do you think I got any pictures of that...of course not, but that's okay. We went there with John and Steph. It was so crowded... I couldn't believe it, well I could, but I just never get used to it! After the festivel we went up to Notre Dame so some of the nuns could meet Jeff. A couple of them had my dad in school and wanted to meet his name sake. Jeff of course was wild and crazy and wanted to run around and burn off energy. Nick & I decided to head back up to the pumpkin place so Jeff could be outside for awhile... I'm glad Nick wanted to go because it's really nice up there. Jeff enjoyed the animals, looking at the tractors, running around, and of course the tractor ride with mom!

Jeff was feeding the horse one piece of corn at a time!

Loving the ducks and turkey... how could you not melt at that smile?

Daddy watching as Jeff was deciding what pumpkin he wanted!

Mommy & Jeff on the pumpkin ride... the thing spun in circles... I was not happy when it was done, I thought I was going to be sick, Jeff LOVED it though!

Happy Fall!

It was so nice to be outside and enjoy the wonderful fall day! I can't believe Jeff is 20 months... last year when we got pumpkins, he was 8 months! Where does the time go? I love my little man though...he always brings a smile to my face!

No comments: