Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thoughts & Prayers

I know this blog is suppose to be about our life, but right now I can't help but to think of a family going through a terrible time right now. I have followed their blog for months so encouraged by their faith in God. Stacy and her husband Spencer knew from the end of April that their baby would probably not make it after he was born, but they chose to continue on with the pregnancy anyway, no questions asked. Today was Isaac's birthday, a very bittersweet day for everyone. Isaac was born and lived for 16 minutes before he went to heaven. I'm so glad they were given time with him, which is what they wanted, so they were able to tell him how much he meant to the both of them, but my heart breaks for them right now. No parent should have to go through what they are going through. I wish they were able to have more time with their son, but if we need to find the good in this, then at least we all know that they will have a wonderful guardian angel watching over them.

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

Makes me want to leave work and just go cuddle with Seth....