Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Gaining an Hour = Great for Mom, BUT NOT Jeff!

I was so excited to gain the extra hour yesterday. It's one of my favorite times of the year because the day just drags on and on, but in a good way. I knew it would a challenge since Jeff is older now, but I was so exciting when he slept until 6:30...I was afraid he was going to wake up at 5 or some ungodly hour!

Last night I contemplated what time I should put him to bed. On the old time, he went to bed around 8, to much later and he woke up to early for his own good! I was talking with my mom about this and she said to put him to bed at 8 and of course I listened. Well this morning when he woke up at 5AM I was a little ticked to say the least. I knew this would happen but yet I didn't listen to my gut. Tonight he's going to bed around 7:30 with the hope, that he will sleep until at least 6:30 tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to switch him over a little at a time. Hopefully by next week he'll be switched over completely!

No comments: