Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Relaxing, Shopping, Lights, & Santa!

Well this past weekend was suppose to be relaxing and not much going on, but somehow that always changes! It was quiet some of the weekend but really we always end up getting something scheduled.

Friday night we went and picked up a desk from someone and than went to drop it off at the bosses house. It was suppose to be a quick in and out thing, but of course we ended up staying like an hour and a half at the bosses place. It actually was okay though because the kids really enjoyed playing together. It was fun to watch them interact together, I was a little nervous how Jeff would do, but he actually did extremely well! We ended up leaving around 7:50, going to grab a quick dinner, than home so Jeff could get into bed.

Saturday, Nick had to work for a few hours in the morning, so Jeff & I went to the grocery store and than home to make homemade pizzas...yummy! And of course we settled in to watch the Michigan vs OSU game. We knew Michigan would loose, but they were horrible! Before the game I had Nick try and fix Jeff's crib since he had stripped the screws on the headboard and footboard...no luck in fixing it, so we actually went during the game to BabiesRUs and purchased Jeff his new bed! It's gorgeous and he loves it, which is the most important. Really we just spent the rest of the evening putting the crib together and hanging out, felt nice!

Sunday we woke up and went to breakfast, then Nick left for Tiffin for the coaching class he had to go and take. Jeff and I hung out for a little bit, then headed out to do some much needed shopping!!! Got Jeff a few things for the Christmas season and then we got Aunt Steph her birthday present. I tried looking for her Christmas present too, but I just didn't see anything that I feel in love with. But I did find a gorgeous sweater that I liked for myself...now I just gotta convince Nick to get it for me! Jeff & I both took wonderful naps Sunday afternoon, and then that night we headed to the zoo so we could see the Christmas lights. It was awesome! Even Jeff enjoyed being bundled up and watching all of the lights. We took him to visit with Santa, he wasn't to sure what to think of him though! We tried to get a good picture, but he didn't want any part of that!

No comments: