Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Working Is Not As Much Fun As Being Home!

I was spoiled last week from being off for 3 days. I love being home with Jeff and spending time with him, it's time that I won't get back, so of course it's special. I was looking forward to the 3 days! I planned lots of stuff, to much really, and we enjoyed every minute.

Wednesday I had to come to work for a little bit, but left at 10 for Music Together, then we went and got Jeff's haircut. Jeff came home took a nap, and then we headed up to the hospital to spend a little time with Mom & Steph since Dad was still in surgery. He did just fine with the hip replacement...Dr. Fenton said they had to put a 66 head on the joint to get it to fit, and it's the biggest he's ever used. I can't even imagine!

All the kids from Music Together!



Thursday we slept in a little bit...well mom did, I woke up when Jeff did, and we took our time getting ready. We had story time at 10, which was nice to finally be able to take him to that, then we had lunch with Jeanne, which was awesome because I haven't see her in lord only knows how long. She looks awesome and was so good about helping with Jeff. She was shocked about how much stuff I can put in a diaper bag. She asked me what else I was going to pull out of there! We also had Gerri Leonard take Jeff's Halloween picture all dressed in his costume. He didn't really want to sit, but the first one came out the best!


That evening we went up to the hospital to see dad and see how he was getting along. Jeff of course remembered how to play with the handle above dad, and he made friends with the guy next door who was giving him french fries!

Friday was a day full of fun to say the least. Nick's mom came up for a visit and to also come with me to take Jeff Trick-Or-Treating in downtown Perrysburg. It's great, businesses have kids come through to get candy and it's the first year I've actually been able to go. Anyway, it was a lot of fun walking around, and Jeff thoroughly enjoyed getting candy. After that we were suppose to go up and see Dad at the hospital but I was utterly lost in downtown Toledo and we didn't make it. We did end up managing to find out way to Steph's classroom through and we had a great time. I wasn't sure what to expect because mom told me he's only good for about 20 minutes, but he was good for over an hour!

Jeff relaxing on Steph's Gorilla!

We were suppose to go to a Halloween party Friday night, but Nick was working late and when he wasn't home at 5:30 I called to tell them we wouldn't be coming. I was disappointed because I wanted to see everyone, but to run out for a little bit, just didn't make sense. Instead I got Jeff all dressed in his costume and we went Trick-Or-Treating for about a 1/2 hour. Jeff was tired from earlier in the day so it worked out okay.

All ready for Trick-Or-Treating...my cute little scarecrow!

Saturday was a pretty quiet day...we didn't do to much of anything, and it felt great! We did run up to the mall so I could get something to wear for pictures, but that was honestly about it. Felt great to be home and relax. Nick & I went out to dinner though...just the two of us. Mom offered to keep Jeff since they were going to be home anyway. It was nice to go out and enjoy some time together. We ate at the Blue Water Grille and it was amazing. I could go back there in a heartbeat!

I LOVE this picture of Jeff and his blanket...it's his best friend, we need to call him Linus!

Grandpa & Jeff reading books together!



"Hey Mom, why are you bothering me?"

John & Jeff on the tractor, Jeff was so happy to get a ride!

Sunday we did family pictures at 9 (I'll make a post all about that in a bit), but it was so much fun!!!! I wish Jeff was older and understood that he needed to smile, but it was still a good time. The rest of the day was nothing great, we played outside, Nick went to an auction and sold his boat, then went to a football game, and I took Jeff to the park, it was perfect!

I love this picture, he was checking out what other kids were doing.



Jeff & Mom by the train

No comments: