Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama Has Won

Well it's official - Barack Obama is our new president. To say that I'm looking forward to him being the president would be a lie. I'm very disappointed that he won, it makes me very nervous, especially with the lack of experience that he has. I think McCain/Palin would of done a much better job, but of course that's just my opinion. I wasn't expecting different results though, just hoping.

He really got the votes though, and I think that's amazing! Look at the map...

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

I voted McCain/Palin, too, and was equally disappointed, though not surprised. I held out hope for the nanosecond that McCain was leading in electoral votes...when it was 8 to 3. ;) Ah, well....Even Jim commented this morning that he wonders what the world we leave for our boys will look like...