Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Random Post

Jeff & his daddy are really starting to become buddies! It's nice that Jeff likes to hang out with Nick now and he doesn't always need to be around me...I get time to myself now! One of the new things that Jeff & Nick have been doing together, is "playing" video games. See they both really aren't playing...Nick is playing and Jeff is using his controller that doesn't have a cord attached to it, hence he's just pushing buttons, but not really playing the game. Although he thinks he is getting to play. When I walked down in the basement the other night, this is what I saw...

Jeff sitting on daddy's lap playing Nascar together! They both have the same looks on their faces...LOL!!!

It's moments like these that make me want him to stay this age for awhile!

Hopefully this doesn't become some sort of addition, otherwise mom will have to step in and look like the bad guy!

My mom went to Macy's yesterday for their sale and got Jeff his Christmas outfit! I was just going to let him wear the sweater he wore in our family pictures, but mom got him something else. Of course he LOVES it because it has trains on it. I had to get a picture of him in it though, to see how it fit...
The boy cannot smile anymore...he just bites his bottom lip when we do pictures now. Of course he has a beautiful smile any other time.

And the last picture on the blog is actually very special. Most people know that Jeff was named after my dad. But for the people who don't...about 2 years ago my dad had a cardiac arrest while I was pregnant with Jeff and we didn't know what the outcome was going to be. Nick & I decided at that time to name him after my dad, we figured he needed a good strong name and Jeff would be perfect! Okay well I've been drinking hot tea at night since the weather is getting cooler, and Jeff likes to take sips of it. The other night he wanted his own cup, and I knew the perfect one... This cup was my dads when he was a little boy, and if you look closely you can see it says "Jeff" on it. Since he won't get lots of things with his name on it, since it's a little uncommon, I figured it deserved it's own little picture. I love how he is looking over the top of the cup with his eyes...it fits how he is perfectly!

2 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

This lat picture is SO sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Jeff is so darn cute!!!!