Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

55 Degrees Means Wonderful Evening!

It was awesome to get off of work tonight and be able to enjoy the nice weather. Jeff had speech at 330 and then we had to run to Target to get a few things but we were home by 430. I needed to get mom her birthday gift so Nick, Jeff & I walked over to the mall...yes that's right we walked and it felt great! I'm going to do that with Jeff more often because he likes to play on the animals over at the mall, it kills time and it's great exercise!

The rest of the night was spent enjoying dinner and running some errands! It's 945 and I'm sitting in bed updating the blog and then I'm going to bed! It's going to be 70 tomorrow so it should be another great day.

No comments: