Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Back to Normal

Well I finally took the time to get the pictures off of the camera that I've been meaning to do for weeks now. It turned out I didn't have as many great ones as I thought, but some are better then none!

The weekend was great really. Not a whole lot planned and it felt good to be home and not be in the office for a couple of days. Honestly with work and everything going on I just don't feel like doing a whole lot and it's starting to show. I feel bad that I'm acting that way, but if you even new 1/2 of what's going on then you'd understand where I'm coming from. I hate going into work these days, but I need the income and what do you do?

Friday night Nick had to work late so I took Jeff over to my bosses house to play with his little girl. I know what you are thinking, here I am complaining about work and what do I do on a weekend...hang out with the boss. Not the best decision, but Jeff got some play time so it was good. The kids play really well together and it's fun to watch Jeff with other kids. Other than that though, I came home at a decent time so Jeff could see his daddy and have some time with him before bed!
He likes to yell in the tub now...such fun!



And throw his deer to try and hit the ceiling fan... where does he come up with this stuff?



Saturday was a nice quiet day too really. Nick worked again in the morning, I hung out with Jeff, and we went to Nick's basketball game. The boys won which was great, now they play next weekend, which we are looking forward too. The afternoon was spent being quiet, going to the grocery store and making yummy tacos for dinner. Like I said, nothing to exciting happened!

Sunday we were woken up from a phone call from my parents asking if we wanted to head and get breakfast with everyone. We hurried up and got there in 20 minutes...pretty good since we all had really just woken up! We had a nice breakfast at Charlie's and then we headed out for a little drive to see where John's aunt and uncle are building there house. It's a good drive I tell you, wouldn't like that, but there house will be so nice when it's done. I don't even know what else we did, how horrible is that...I told you we had a quiet weekend. When Jeff was taking his nap Mom, Steph and I headed to the store to get a few things, but that was it. Oh the guys spent some time putting up shelves in the basement, now stuff is organized. We all had a nice dinner together and watched Cars, everyone is shocked by that I'm sure!

Being goofy and looking out of the wrong end of the binoculars.



Hiding from everyone is the box...he was so cute, he just kept giggling.

No comments: