Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Gorgeous Weather!

Okay this weather has been amazing and I'm wishing it would stay just a little longer. Teasing us with 67 degrees, then dropping to 40 is not what I call that much fun! I was glad the weather was nice when we got off work today though because we took Jeff to the park. I wanted Nick to see how much he'd grown up and what he's like at the park now! I think Jeff gave Nick a run for his money. It was a good thing we were all going for pizza when we were done because we were all hungry!

Jeff looking like a little man!



Pointing to the train going by



One...Two...Three - who will win?



Look at that smile! He's getting so big!



Dad & Jeff watching the train go by.



After the park we met John & Steph for pizza! It was nice to hang out with them without other people around for a change. Amazing how much there is to talk about even though you see them a lot.

Saturday morning was nice really. I got up early and rode the bike, then hurried and got Jeff ready for the doctors appointment...he needed his ears checked. His poor ear was built up in wax and his tube in that ear is not in place anymore, which was not something I wanted to hear, but what can you do? After the doctors we did a quick grocery trip and then Nick's parents came up for a visit. Well kind of a visit anyway... the boys went to watch tournament games and the girls stayed and hung out. Ruthann played with Jeff outside while I did some baking, worked out great. When the guys got back we headed to Max & Erma's for lunch and then took them out to the plant to show them how big the addition is going to be. Saturday night we had Steph & Nick over which is always so much fun. It's so nice having friends and everyone gets along so well. We had lots of laughs that's for sure!!!

Grandma Stultz & Jeff picking up branches in the yard.



Sunday we lost an hour!!! I hate this time change because I'm always so tired that day but it wasn't to bad this year. Jeff woke up at 8 just like I wanted him too and he & I hung out for a bit while Nick slept in a little longer. Nick took Jeff to Bass Pro in the morning so I could get some cleaning done around the house. It was so nice having it quiet... John & Steph came over later on and they put the branches that dad had cut on Saturday into John's truck. Of course Jeff was being his helpful self and got out there too...



I love that he is such a helper!



Grandma Stultz had given Jeff a $1 yesterday for ice-cream so I took him to McDonald's so he could get his ice-cream. This was his first official ice-cream from someplace other then our freezer. It took him forever to eat the darn thing too!



For some reason Jeff LOVES taking baths in the laundry room sink! Dad gave Jeff the idea Sunday night so he wanted yet another bath in this sink. There is hardly any room for him, but I like it just because I don't have to bend over.



Anyway, the weekend was great, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next one!

No comments: