Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

I LOVE BEING HOME!!!

And yes it's meant to be in caps!!! Since the babysitter is gone I get to take a few days off of work and I'm loving it. It was so nice relaxing with Jeff today and not being on a schedule, he was even better for me today. I'm sure it's because I wasn't stressed out from my day at work and he can sense all of that. I'm wishing I really didn't have to work, but I know I do. Even Nick has commented on my attitude these past couple nights...maybe he'll get the hint!!! Here's to enjoying a few more days off!

1 comment:

Troy & Amy said...

Oh - I sooo know what you mean! So stress free! It's so nice not having to go into work for a stretch of time. I'd just love to be a stay at home - unfortunately - all I have is a dog. As much as I'd like I can't stay home with him, DH says no way - LOL!