Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ice-Cream Cone

Jeff is loving ice-cream and asking for it all of the time! On Tuesday I had to go and the store and get some things and Jeff saw ice-cream cones. I figured why not, eating ice-cream at home is cheaper then going out all the time right? He was so excited for that ice-cream cone all night and when I finally gave it to him he had the biggest grin on his face. Since it was nice out I took him outside and and figured I'd be able to grab some great shots!

He is getting so big...I can't believe he's 26 months old, he's such a joy to be around powerful perfect and all!

Who wouldn't want him to blow you a kiss?

Caught a genuine smile!


I love how the green cone watches the shirt!

Now how should I get down and hold onto the cone?



No comments: