Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

What Did We Even Do This Weekend?

Somehow it's already Monday, but I can't even really tell you what we did this weekend. I guess it wasn't a jammed packed weekend, but in a sense that's a good thing, right? We started off the weekend on a great note by heading to the fish fry at church. The line however was wrapped around the cafeteria and up the stairs. Nick played with Jeff outside for a little bit while I was in line, but since the line wasn't getting any better, we decided on carrying it out instead. This was by far the better choice! Mom & Dad had Hoover's come back to the house, so it was one big party!!!! I love when there are lots of people at the house.

Saturday we were up with nothing planned! Mom & I took Jeff and ran errands. She took me into Aldi and I have found a new store I love. Well I guess I should say I love the deals that the store offers...holy cow, I'll be shopping there more often I'm sure. The guys headed out to John's and then they spent the afternoon looking for places to hunt. I took a nap when Jeff napped and then we all gathered back home for dinner. The day was not that great, but it felt good to do nothing.

Sunday I was up early and Jeff & I went to church with the family, Nick was sick so he stayed home, but Jeff and I enjoyed church and then breakfast out. However by the time we got home Jeff was being crabby so he went down for a nap since we had a birthday party to go too. While he napped I ran to Meijers for a few things and get pictures developed, it felt great to do that by myself and not worry about a whiney child. But when I return home to an upset hudband because Jeff doesn't want him, he wants my mom instead and a little boy who has gotten in trouble for not wanting his dad, it makes me seriously question why I left in the first place. In the afternoon we headed out to Amanda & Justin's to celebrate Audrey's 1st Birthday and we all had such a great time!!! We were there from 12-3:20 and Jeff enjoyed playing with the older kids and even did okay with no opening the presents. When we arrived back home later on we all enjoyed some yummy beer from Granite City, well everyone expect for Jeff, but seriously he would drink it if you gave it to him. Mom & I made quesadillas for dinner and they were enjoyed by all. Felt good to put Jeff to bed early and enjoy a quiet evening.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay!!! Another Aldi lover!!

We buy 95% of our groceries there.