Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Babysitters=Late Night Out=No Sleep for Mom

Saturday was such a gross day here…I mean really it rained and rained and was windy. Jeff was in his heavy winter coat with no questions asked. Nick & John headed up to Cabala’s this morning…had to do the guy stuff, right? John needed carmats or something for his new truck. But of course on the way they stopped at the beef jerky outlet and got some goodies, stopped at some hardware store that was having an open house, so of course they got free food.

I was at home with Jeff and we had decided before Nick left we would try and get babysitters for tonight so we could go out with Steph & John and Steph & Nick. I had to physically go to Anderson’s so I could ask Caroline if she would babysit for me. I got her taken care of so YEAH…we are going out tonight!!!

I got to workout Saturday afternoon, took a nap, and showered and got ready before Jeff woke up. Nick’s parents came up, it was nice to see them for a little bit, but of course they come at 5 and we are leaving at 630 to go out. That means getting Jeff dinner, ordering a pizza for Caroline & Zach, picking up the pizza for Caroline & Zach, cleaning out the car, getting Jeff a bath, all the while they are at our house! Fun, Fun!

We had a great time. Felt good to be out that’s for sure. We had so many laughs… of course when we got home Jeff was still up at 9:45!!!!! Way past his bedtime! I got him to bed and then I crawled into bed, felt good to sleep.

No comments: