Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yeah...Stitches Are Out - Great Weather Too

Well as of about 11:45 this morning, the stitches are out of Jeff's little head. He was perfect too, just laid there the whole time looking at the doctor and never even said a word. I was shocked at how well behaved he was, especially after getting the stitches put in. I'm glad it went okay though, makes things much easier.

Is this weather gorgeous or what? I'm loving every minute of this nice weather. It's nice coming home from work and being able to take Jeff outside and playing, taking a walk, or doing whatever as long as you are outside. It makes the nights so much more enjoyable. Plus it's nice because Jeff is going to bed later which gives us more time with him in the evenings, and that's an added treat too.

I'm going to vent! I hate getting up and coming to work. I wish I could just stay home and be a mom to Jeff. I know that's not possible though, so I have to get up and mae my way in here everyday. I dread the phone calls, the same daily work over and over again, not knowing if someone is going to be calling off sick, whatever, I hate it all. But then I have to realzie and accept the fact that I have to work. I have to come here everyday. The good thing about working here is my hours are extremely flexible which makes it really nice...I think that's the only good things right now. Add in the fact I haven't gotten a raise in 3 1/2 years and you got yourself one happy employee. Only 1 hour 15 minutes until I get to go home!!!

No comments: