Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Bad Night, Trip to the Zoo, & First Cookout

Well he did it again last night! I got smarter about it this time though. He woke up at 11:15, I got up and got him a bottle, drank it and he went right back to sleep...great! He wakes up again at 2ish. I go in pick him up and rock him for a good 15 minutes, he's quiet as a mouse, I lay him back down...he throws his back and starts screaming, the little brat. I restart his music and leave the room. I turn off my monitor and just let him go. I hear him on and off until about 4, but I'm sick of him doing this, so I just let him go. We all wake up about 7 or so and Jeff is in a great mood. I wonder if he's teething and that's why he's acting this way.

We have been excited about today all week! Today we took Jeff to the zoo for the first time. Since it was beautiful outside, it was just the perfect time to do this. The zoo was packed of course, but Jeff loved looking at all of the people and he giggled at the animals. Nick & I enjoyed watching the zoo through his eyes for sure. It was amazing how he would try and talk to the animals, or pet them through the glass. We are really looking forward to getting back there with him again really soon.

Went to Andersons after Nick got back from his workout and got hamburgers to cook on the grill... it was so yummy, tasted great!

No comments: