Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Worst Night Yet

Jeff was unbelievalbe last night...I have no idea what his problem was, but he woke up at 1030 and didn't go back to sleep until around 2. Well I guess he went to sleep before that but he wasn't in a deep enough sleep because every time I layed him down, he would scream bloody murder. It was a weird cry, not his normal one. It was more like I'm scared and hurt, take care me. I ended up laying on the bed and he slept on me until 2, then I was like, "Ok, mom needs to get some sleep now..." so than I layed him down and he went to sleep. I felt so bad for him, but I really didn't know what the problem was or what I could do for him. Oh I'm so ready for the days that he can tell us what is going on.

No comments: