Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Running, Bar Louie's, Loving the Weather

Yesterday was a beautiful day! The weather is really making me glad it's spring. The fresh air is just what we needed to start feeling better. Plus this weather is making me want to get outside and run, which is a great feeling.

When I got off work yesterday, I went home, Jeff took a nap and I did my workout video. Thankfully he only slept until 430 or so and I got us ready and we went for a run. I ran for 30 minutes...nonstop, which for me is huge! And Jeff was a perfect angel. He enjoyed looking at all of the rees, birds flying around, but mostly he liked when a person would pass by, it was rather cute.

Of course do you think I ate heathly Tuesday night...no of course not! It was $1 burger night at Bar Louie's so we all headed out there. I love that deal, and the best part was we didn't have to wait tonight for a seat.

No comments: