Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

It was a great day...out of work by 12 so I could take Jeff to the doctors and than we had the rest of the afternoon to do whatever. Of course the doctors was a waste of time with Jeff...isn't it always, but glad he got checked out and we told her Jeff is getting tubes next friday...oh and the best part, Jeff got his sippy cup back that we had left there for a month now.

We ran to target and got a few things we needed, but than we headed home. Jeff went to bed, Nick came home, and I went to bed. I needed a nap since I was behind on my sleep. Nick went and worked out, but that really was our evening, we didn't do to much of anything. We had dinner at the house, and after Jeff went to bed, Nick & I headed out to get some ice-cream. Our lives are borning, aren't they?

No comments: