Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tubes Are In!

Well the procedure went off with a hitch, thank goodness. I wasn’t nervous at all, but I’m just glad it’s over with.

Friday night was interesting, of course Jeff couldn’t have anything to eat after midnight and woke up at 3:15 screaming…just screaming. I’ll keep it short and just tell you he screamed until around 5, then I got in the shower, when I got out, he was quiet.

We were at the hospital at 630 and taken back to the room, pretty much right away. They did whatever they had too, and before I know it I was handed a very drugged little boy to a nurse and off he went. I got settled in the waiting room, but seriously 10 minutes later the doctor came to talk to me, and 15 minutes after that I was back seeing my little boy. He did awesome, was awake when I got back there, and wanted me as soon as he saw me. He did get sick from the anithesia but only once and he was fine. I got him dressed and we left.



I rocked him to sleep for his morning nap, he slept for awhile and I got a nap in too. When he woke up I fed him lunch, and we got ready to go and run errands.

All in all in went so much better than I expected and I’m happy that it’s done!

No comments: